Saturday, January 29, 2005

Some advice from an Old-Fashioned Patriot


I came across this late Friday night on Old Fashioned Patriot
...After 9/11 when Bush's popularity soared to 90%, I was one of the 10%.

When 60% of Americans fell for Bush's, Cheney's, Rice's, and Powell's lies about WMD in Iraq, I was one of the 40%...

I was one of the 10% and I was one of the 40% not because I was smarter, not because I had access to classified information, not because of ESP. It is simpler that that. I doubted the conventional wisdom because I don't trust Bush. At all. Not one iota.

I will now reveal my secret plan for making the world a better place.
Everybody, Democrat or Republican, American or not, rich or poor, religious or not must do one simple thing.

Stop believing anything George W. Bush says.

Hear, hear, brother.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does anyone believe those polls anyway?

http://pimme.blog-city.com

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said! Let's all join the ever increasing 10%!

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home