Friday, January 07, 2005

Gonzales is a Socio-Psycho-Somethin'-freakazoid-wormy-motherfuckin'-weirdo-idon'tfuckinknowhecreepsmethefuckout!

The Poor Man sums it up:

I know I've said this a hundred times before, but I guess I'm going to have to say it again: George W. Bush is the President. His job is Presidenting the United States. When the President nominates someone who has already told him about how he could, if the mood took him, torture people in violation of Geneva and US law, you have to oppose his choice or oppose nothing. This is just the reality of the situation we're facing right now. I wish I could find some way to make it easier for you by blaming it all on Ted Rall or Michael Moore, but I can't quite figure out how to work that angle yet.


Go read the whole post. I mean, this Gonzales guy would've gladly served Darth Vader. You know, back when Vader was still transitioning the Republic into the Empire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home