Monday, April 03, 2006

Verrry Interesting...

I've been reading Americablog since just after it's inception and really enjoyed it for the most part. I don't agree with everything John Aravosis writes, of course, but lately I've been less interested in the site, maybe I've been getting burnt out on it. But, there have been some disturbing developments lately:

First - John went to some conference and talked about how nice Katherine Harris is in person

then, he got all defensive about making money and hobnobbing with politicos

3 Bulls came up with this little gem

then he had a little rant about how a black Congresswomen was overreacting to being hassled by security

Now, it turns out that he's started deleting inconvenient questions.

And, I've noticed more punctuation and spelling errors in his posts lately - a sign of the Dark Side.

hmmm... What's happening to John Aravosis?

4 Comments:

Blogger teh l4m3 said...

He's been hacked, I tell you, hacked!!!

Okay, truth be told, I do feel bad for Kate Harris, despite her being an instrument in the theft of the 2000 election. Okay, or maybe because of it; I feel squidgy attacking her because I think she's been ill-used by her own side, and she's not too bright besides.

I'll feel better about her once she finally realizes she's been burned by the Repub machine and she writes a tell all book that names names.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Cori said...

Ahh, yes. The tell all in which the cry will be "she's trying to sell a book!" and no one will believe her.
As Bush taught me - stupid is no excuse for evil.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Cathie said...

everyone gets burnt out at some point. perhaps he is. no one can run a blog of that caliber alone forever.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Cori said...

I'm just kind of picking on him a little. He's got Chris in Paris, Joe in DC, and someone else in NY contributing, too.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home