Well, well, well...
President George W. Bush was the one who authorized the leak of sensitive intelligence information about Iraq, according to court papers filed by prosecutors in the CIA leak case. The papers quoted Vice-President Dick Cheney's former top aid, Lewis Libby.
Before his indictment, Libby testified to the grand jury investigating the Valerie Plame leak that Cheney told him to pass on the information and that it was Bush who had authorized the leak, the court papers say.
Not that this is a surprise. I guess the only surprise is that Bush himself actually makes decisions now and then. Of course, you'll hear:
1) This is all a non-story because she really wasn't REALLY undercover.
2) This is just a partisan attack.
3) It's all some arcane technicality, not a real crime.
4) Clinton got a BJ!
5) Michael Moore is fat.
6) The only reason anyone is concerned is because they have an irrational hatred of W.
7) Libby's a confessed criminal, how can you believe anything he says?
Did I leave anything out?